Productivity and Innovation Centre, NAITLEARN MORE
WHAT IS THE CV UPDATE?
This one-day course will provide participants with practical and up to date information on the management of cardiac problems in the primary care setting. The conference will include a combination of workshops, presentations, and hands-on learning, as well as opportunities for the delegates and faculty to interact.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Urban and rural primary care physicians as well as internists, ER doctors, nurse and nurse practitioners, fellows, residents, medical students, and allied health professionals.
WHAT ARE THE 2022 COURSE OBJECTIVES?
- better understand Covid’s effect on the cardiovascular system
- implement new knowledge in the treatment of heart failure and acute coronary syndrome
- diagnose, treatment and follow-up approaches for valvular heart disease
- understand women heart issues and cardiac disease in the obstetrical patient
- knowledge of risk assessment and reduction in the patient
- expand knowledge of important cardiac arrythmias